The holidays will surely keep you busy but don’t forget to invest your time in some of the upcoming festivals, fairs and events.
- Pecan Street Festival – September 28th-29th on Old Pecan Street (6th street) there will be crafts, food, music and art.
- Austin City Limits Music Fest - This year we have two weekends to choose from: October 4th-6th and 11th-13th at Zilker Park.
- La Dolce Vita Food and Wine Festival – Held on October 24th at Laguna Gloria.
- Austin Beer Week- During the week of October 25th thru November 3rd there will be 100 plus events and activities revolving around craft beer.
- Texas Book Festival – A free event held on October 26th – 27th in and around the Capitol building.
- ThunderCloud Subs Turkey Trot – This “run” is a Thanksgiving day tradition for many Austinites.