A true Austinite will say that it’s always time for a taco. In fact, a breakfast taco can replace a bagel anytime! Here’s a list of five places to make your taco dreams come true:
1. Taco Deli – They only stay open until three and I can almost guarantee there will be a line, but it’s worth it.
2. Torchy’s – The guacamole has jalapenos in it. It may burn the side of your mouth but it won’t stop you from eating it.
3. Maria’s Taco Express – This place has been around since 1996. It is an institution in south Austin and the place to go for your taco cravings.
4. Papalote – This place is a new comer to south Austin but still worth the praise.
5. Taqueria Olivas – This is a taco truck and it’s authentic!