Looking for healthy places to eat in and around Austin, TX? When it’s warm out I like to eat lighter and healthier. I’ve got a few favorites I would like to share:
- Java Dive Organic Café- Coffeehouse with gluten free and organic food in the Lakeway area.
- HOPE Farmers Market – Located in East Austin, there are veggies and fruit being sold straight from the farm. Plus there are plenty of locally made dishes to take and eat.
- Mother's Cafe and Garden – Vegetarian and vegan food in the Hyde Park area. If you go on the weekend try their pancakes.
- Beets Living Foods – This is a raw and vegan café. Bring your credit card because they are pricey but their food is delicious.
- JuiceLand - Smoothies, juices and tonics. I highly recommend the Peachy Green.