Are you trying to plan a fun, low key date night that is more than just dinner and a movie? I've put together a list of five fun ideas that won’t break the bank but are sure to impress with your creativity.
- Ballet Austin – Take in a classic, modern and/or avant-garde style ballet performance in the heart of Austin.
- Faradays Kitchen Store – Watch a cooking demonstration while having a glass of wine and then sample the meal after the class.
- Elephant Room – This dark and moody basement bar is a cool place to listen to live jazz.
- Trivia Nights – There are several places around town that offer game nights like Darwin’s Pub, the Grackle and Gourmands.
- The Goodnight – Located in North Austin this funky-vintage themed hangout offers bowling, pool, shuffleboard and table tennis.